InB4TheLock
Missed it by *that* much - Printable Version

+- InB4TheLock (https://www.inb4thelock.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.inb4thelock.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (https://www.inb4thelock.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Missed it by *that* much (/showthread.php?tid=677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Missed it by *that* much - bdutton - 02-14-2024

Personal record shooting a 40 shot 22lr prone target.  50 foot on the USA/NRA50 metric target on an electronic targets systems (SIUS).

Big Grin

[Image: HVas4o9.jpeg]

Equipment used:  Anschutz 1913 Supermatch w/690mm barrel and Neil Johnson Extention tube all iron sights (Anschutz peep sights with Anschutz adjustable front aperture).  Capapie Shooting Jacket and Sauer Exact Sling and Anschutz Concept I shooting glove.  Ammo: Eley Match 1068fps.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Stank Delicious - 02-14-2024

You're on my Zombie Team.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - dave - 02-14-2024

Nice!
If you were trans you'd be Annie Oakley!

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Mexas Joe - 02-14-2024

Damn fine shootin.

Ya'll see the video from yesterday of a LEO do an entire mag dump to the back of his cruiser with a detained person in the back of it?

LEO had an acorn fall from a tree to the hood of a car and he somehow thought the detained guy fired a silenced round at him. It's pretty brutal to watch.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Gusso - 02-14-2024

Nice shooting Bill. I'm heading to the range on Friday. Taking my Tula Russian PU sniper , M28/76 (Finn), and a few pistols. It's been too long since my last range time.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - bdutton - 02-15-2024

(02-14-2024, 01:46 PM)dave Wrote: Nice!
If you were trans you'd be Annie Oakley!

Call me Danny Oakley

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Gusso - 02-16-2024

(02-14-2024, 10:33 PM)Gusso Wrote: Nice shooting Bill. I'm heading to the range on Friday. Taking my Tula Russian PU sniper , M28/76 (Finn), and a few pistols. It's been too long since my last range time.

Didn't make it to the range today. I was going to go with my friend (hot blonde who my wife doesn't approve of). But she was offered double time today for her job as a flight attendant so I decided not to go alone.  Anyway,  I went into my reloading room today for the first time in 3 years!  My wife decided to make my tiny "closet" into her junk room - jhc. What a mess. Didn't do much, just gathered some dirty brass and cleaned them up. It's been so long, I watched a few reloading videos to freshen up. I think I'm getting the bug back. Next week, the stewardess and I will get out there.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Stank Delicious - 02-18-2024

(02-14-2024, 05:34 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Damn fine shootin.

Ya'll see the video from yesterday of a LEO do an entire mag dump to the back of his cruiser with a detained person in the back of it?

LEO had an acorn fall from a tree to the hood of a car and he somehow thought the detained guy fired a silenced round at him. It's pretty brutal to watch.

Jesus. I hope the poor bastard survived.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - dave - 02-18-2024

(02-18-2024, 06:57 AM)Stank Delicious Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 05:34 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Damn fine shootin.

I saw it, he didn't get hit.
Check out Dr Todd Grande analyzing it on YT... as always he hilariously breaks it down.

RE: Missed it by *that* much - Gusso - 02-19-2024

(02-18-2024, 02:47 PM)dave Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 06:57 AM)Stank Delicious Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 05:34 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Damn fine shootin.

I saw it, he didn't get hit.
Check out Dr Todd Grande analyzing it on YT... as always he hilariously breaks it down.

Did the cop get fired for awful marksmanship?

I did some reloading yesterday for the first time in years. Even though I have quite a bit of components in stock, I took a look at current prices for the hell of it. Geez, wtf? Everything seems about triple in price since my last purchases. $279 for 8# of Vihtavuori and $359 for Alliant 2400!!!! Insane!