Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Y'all getting into today?
Satch!!![Image: 4c1fe817b189d4c12caeefad1e56604c.jpg]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Usa 
(10-08-2022, 12:48 AM)Augie91 Wrote: October yum![Image: 0b8745813c6652e5ad9a4da907af8f60.jpg]

I ate at the local Chinese joint for lunch today and had a Sam Adams Oktoberfest... it was really good as was the Chinese.
Oktoberfest beers. Fall has definitely arrived here! Gotta wear a hoodie and the jeans are not far off!

Usa 
I'm still wearing shorts under the A/C.
I think I wore a hoodie about ten times last year....GLOBAL WARMING!!
(10-07-2022, 03:18 PM)Vagus Wrote: Wife wants to
Wife wants to
Wife wants to
and then wife wants to
After that, wife wants to

So, none of that.

Feel your pain bro.

To key off Vagus post, hope this week isn't as bad as last week. Most of my time lately has been tied up trying to finish a fence to meet code around our new swimming pool. Its also to contain our dogs in the backyard, so it adds up to over 400 feet fencing. I should also mention my construction is freqkuently interrupted as I have to keep an eye on a 7 month old golden retreiver because the wife has all this "important" stuff she has to run off to. I was busting my ass last week on it, when Tuesday the wife comes up and its "I can't find my phone." Drop everything and help tear the house/car apart looking for the damn thing. Using the Iphone locator, we narrowed it down to a country road she'd driven and apparently left it on the roof of her car. The area it pinged covered about 3/4 mile, so off we went. Walked both sides of the road, of course we couldn't find it. So Wednesday, its off to the phone store. I had been planning on getting a new Pixel and changing carriers due to price and no signal with our current carrier where we live so it wasn't a straighforward replacement.
So she wants the new Iphone, none in stock, so she settles for an earlier version. Best deal we can work will be to trade in my old phone for it. OK, we'll d that, but I will hold onto it for the interim. Then I try to get a Pixel 6, none in stock and none available to order. The 7 was coming out Thursday, so I would come back in Friday and do the paperwork to order it. In the meantime, for some reason I still don't understand, my phone would work under a temporary number until I get the new one.
So half of Tusday and most of Wednesday shot to hell. Thursday, I'm working on fence when I'm not dealing with dog and I get a phonemail message. Phone not working for some reason, so I can't play it. Go back to work, wife pulls in later 'DID YOU NOT GET MY MESSAGE!!!!" No, my phone isn't working. "WELL, I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET." Long story short, she'd left it at a restarant the night before. Some friends with us got it, and called her later that day.
Pretty much all of last week shot to hell, because my wife can't keep up with her shite. My phone did start working later that day, so whatever that was got straightened out and I have a pixel 7 on order. Meanwhile wife is bitching cause "I am having trouble getting used to this smaller phone." Grrrrrrr.
LoL. phone people problems.
[Image: bkLNHQx.jpg]

[Image: G0LcIIU.jpg]
[Image: e5fk1ri.jpg]
Phone problems suck. My wife dropped hers off the second story landing s few months back. We ordered her a pixel 6 to replace it. I have a pixel 3, Google makes great phones. I wish you lived around these parts gary, I'd help you out with that fence. You got any buddies that can lend you a hand. We are using T-Mobile for our phones. We do pay as you go for 10gb per phone per month. I get all 4 phones for $109mo tax included. For my youngest daughter we tried mint mobile which is $25mo.

Great pics Mexas! Where are you all at in that last pic?

Galveston looks awesome! How close to the beach is your camper? I've seen they have hookups right on some of the beaches down in Rockport area I think. They look pretty nice to with bathrooms and shower areas.
Usa 
My son in law helped me out with the post hole digging. Rented a two man auger and drilled them. Fence is in the finishing up stage. I've got one more gate to make and then finish tying the fence down at the bottom and top. North Carolina has about 3 pages of requirements for a pool fence. I get it, I don't want a toddler falling in the thing, but its a PITA building the thing.
T Mobile is helping me out. Going from Verizon to T Mobile will combine my phone bill and internet for about what I was paying for phones alone. Yeah, I like the Pixel. It doesn't have as much 3rd party software riding on top of the OS-No Samsung, I DON'T want Samsung Pay and Bixby needs to go away. The Pixel I had before worked great for 3 years until the battery started going out.
Mexas the pictures look great. I really need to get back down to the beach.