Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar thread
I so needed this.

[Image: BgtBCkt.jpg]
The Duane Elizondo?
Quote:President Camacho : Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.
South Carolina Representative # 1 : That's what you said last time, dipshit!
South Carolina Representative # 2 : Yeah, I got a solution, you're a dick! South Carolina, what's up!
See, that was just bold leadership.

Man, I need to get more into cigars. Every so often I go into a local place and pick something from the case that looks interesting. I really don't know what I'm doing though... Maybe smoke two a year.
Recommend me something. I like my whisky peaty, my food spicy, and my women struggling and disoriented. What cigar pairs well with that?
(05-02-2020, 02:06 AM)Trub Lou Wrote: Recommend me something.  I like my whisky peaty, my food spicy, and my women struggling and disoriented.  What cigar pairs well with that?

Anything that will fit in the ole prison purse.
(05-02-2020, 02:06 AM)Trub Lou Wrote: Recommend me something.  I like my whisky peaty, my food spicy, and my women struggling and disoriented.  What cigar pairs well with that?
My goto brands are rocky patel, perdomo, padron, pedilla, Romeo y Juleta, h upman, onyx, olivia, drew estate ... okay so the list keeps going.  Usually cigars are broken into mild, medium, and bold. If you like bitter coffee and such, then you can handle a bold, but will also enjoy the lighter cigars. It's smoke, so it comes with a healthy payload already.

A lot of people enjoyed the montecristo white labels i handed out. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/mo...s/1412292/
(05-02-2020, 02:26 PM)Vagus Wrote:
My goto brands are rocky patel, perdomo, padron, pedilla, Romeo y Juleta, h upman, onyx, olivia, drew estate ... okay so the list keeps going.  Usually cigars are broken into mild, medium, and bold. If you like bitter coffee and such, then you can handle a bold, but will also enjoy the lighter cigars. It's smoke, so it comes with a healthy payload already.

A lot of people enjoyed the montecristo white labels i handed out. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/mo...s/1412292/

Well I'm gonna need more TrumpBux if there's going to be a box of those purchased.  Big Grin  But I did grab a box of baccarat churchills just to see if it's an obsession I care to dip in to.  I hope a lower-end product doesn't unduly turn me off to it, but they seemed to be more legit than a box of Black and Mild, anyway.
(05-15-2020, 12:17 PM)Trub Lou Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 02:26 PM)Vagus Wrote:

Well I'm gonna need more TrumpBux if there's going to be a box of those purchased.  Big Grin  But I did grab a box of baccarat churchills just to see if it's an obsession I care to dip in to.  I hope a lower-end product doesn't unduly turn me off to it, but they seemed to be more legit than a box of Black and Mild, anyway.
Smoking a Ghurka Victoria Cross on the deck tonight. Nice mild to medium body cigar.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.