Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Augie Ammo Journey etc...
The search for MOAR ammo continues tomorrow! I think I got a couple online ordered boxes arriving!!

Pew, pew!!
Keep them in their boxes and store in the can.
There were a few boxes available online this morning. They got gobbled up pretty quick.
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican government says it has caught a U.S. citizen trying to smuggling 13,000 rounds of ammunition at a border crossing in Nogales, across the border from Nogales Arizona.

Wasn't me I swear!
(09-18-2020, 03:40 PM)Augie91 Wrote: MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican government says it has caught a U.S. citizen trying to smuggling 13,000 rounds of ammunition at a border crossing in Nogales, across the border from Nogales Arizona.

Wasn't me I swear!

I probably have about 40,000 rounds of ammo right now.

[Image: tenor.gif]
I probably have about 25,000. But a good chunk of that is .22. Another couple thousand or so of bullets for reloading on the Mosins (plenty of powder and primers, too).
You guys are hardcore! Course I have 500 rounds of 9mm and I don't yet own one Smile
I ordered some ammo directly from a manufacturer recently and I must say I'm impressed with them. They have not sent me any rounds yet, but sent a email letting me know they have not forgotten my order and that they are ramping up production as fast as possible.
Ordered a few more boxes from online.

Now if my Glock would come in I'd be all set Smile
Patience, young padiwan.