Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm out for awhile Chillrens
(05-02-2021, 08:51 PM)Augie91 Wrote: I'm sincerely hoping the chin diapers are gonna be gone soon. They've become the new cigarette butts by the side of the road.

Truth. You can't walk through a parking lot without seeing one. I can understand why no one wants to pick on up, but its getting nasty.
Probably a whole social media following of people who film themselves trying those discarded masks on.
Healthsnifferz.org.xxx.gov
What they breathed out wasn't good enough for their bodies.

But it is for yours.
I'm glad you Chillrens didn't break the place while I was out. Travel abroad sucks ass these days. I got no less than 3 Covid tests. One to leave the US and enter St Martin. One to enter St Barts. One to return to the US. Of course if I was a feucking illegal Messican, I wouldn't need one and I would get a free bus ticket inland paid for by Uncle Sugg-ah.

Oh, and I'm not a mask person. Never have been. Being forced to comply while on a plane and at the airport sucked ballz.
Welcome back. Please do not post any speedo pictures.
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.
Currently beach side in Destin, FL for the next week.

I leave Texas only to be surrounded by Texicans.

Don’t hold it against me for going on a bender for the next 7 days.
Better get back to work soon, brother. *Somebody’s* gotta pay for these $1200 checks.
Post some pics of the beach!! Love the Gulf, can't get enough of the sights and sounds!!
I’m a less rules the better guy, but Feck Me. I need a law against speakers on the beach. Just had a mess of Messicans set up camp right next to my umbrella and chair and apparently think errybody want to listen to loud Tejino music.

I just wanna drink and read Muh kindle and admire the occasional pretty bikini female.