Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm out for awhile Chillrens
People setup way to close to one another and play THEIR MUSIC way too loud! If your gonna crank your tunes adequately social distance!!
(08-03-2021, 01:54 AM)Augie91 Wrote: People setup way to close to one another and play THEIR MUSIC way too loud!  If your gonna crank your tunes adequately social distance!!

Fight them with this...loudly.

That's the bane of campgrounds. A-Holes that feel compelled to share their musical tastes or TV selections with everyone else. There was one time I asked my next door neighbor what game he had on, on a Saturday afternoon as he was working by my site while I could clearly hear the game. "I don't." he growled back. Turned out the yahoo across the road from him had a TV blasting across the way. Goooooo team.....
Motherfuckers don't want to test me in a 'you're too loud' contest as I have a Les Paul and 100w Fender Twin lol...
I love this thread.

So 2nd week of May I'm off to the British Virgin Islands for a 10 day charter. I've not been since 2017 and they had Irma which knocked the shit out of the islands.

My yearly sailing trip yada yada etc.
My last day of work then I'm out for 12 days sailing Chillrens. Please play nice.
Enjoy!
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.
Post pics!!!!!!! Imma drinking ma bourbon in Iowa and I WANT ocean pix!!!!!!?!
I wonder if Mexas cranks Jimmy Buffett tunes on the sailboat? I bet the sounds of the ocean are too peaceful to not listen to though!!
I'm Psyched for some Sailing pics!!!!!!!!!