Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
April was the Record setting month for Firearms Sales
Most know that I dabble a side gig as an FFL.

There are NO firearms to be had at the moment. It's worse than the Obama Scare

I got a guy wanting two Shotties. Nope.

Got another guy wanting a middle of the road AR. No matter the brand. Nope.

It's fecking nuts. Funny how many Nev-ah-guns people are suddenly wanting a firearm.

Glad muh fellow Citizens are arming themselves though, unlike those poor bastards in Canuckistan where Trudeau the lil beotch is banning errything like the UK.
I am well provisioned. Only fools wait until the last minute.
hell yes. we're doing alright on the ammo front, we have enough guns to put together a small standoff if needed. probably not enough ammo though, need to get the pile a bit deeper on that after all this is over.
(05-08-2020, 01:14 AM)TonyB Wrote: hell yes.  we're doing alright on the ammo front, we have enough guns to put together a small standoff if needed.  probably not enough ammo though, need to get the pile a bit deeper on that after all this is over.

Never enough ammo. Once things calm down a bit, I need to bump up my 9mm, 10mm and 45acp supply. Maybe a tad more 5.56.
I'm actually good on ammo. My old man reloads and we all share the same few calibers.
I keep saying I'm going to get into reloading, but I never do. I just don't shoot all that much anymore. I have an old Rock Chucker system still in the box. If I do break it out, it will be for my odd calibers like .303 Enfield and some of my other surplus war rifles.
i just simply need a few more guns, not for need, for want
(05-08-2020, 03:05 AM)TonyB Wrote: i just simply need a few more guns, not for need, for want

Why do you need another gun? Because fuck you. That's why.
I will always not have enough guns and ammo.
(05-11-2020, 07:23 PM)Vagus Wrote: I will always not have enough guns and ammo.

Troof. This man speaks it.