Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whole Home Backup Genny
You just dropped a shitload of money on a genny and are penny pinching rebar? lol
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.
Electrician came on Saturday. He's working me in for the install next Saturday unless he can break free sooner.

Just in time for this bullshit:

Quote:Texas officials are asking residents to reduce electric use “as much as possible” this week because of significant strain on the state’s power grid.
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, is making the request because of “significant forced generation outages combined with potential record electric use” in June, according to an ERCOT release.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state...rylink=cpy

Feck that brownout noise.
(06-14-2021, 09:03 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Electrician came on Saturday. He's working me in for the install next Saturday unless he can break free sooner.

Just in time for this bullshit:

Quote:Texas officials are asking residents to reduce electric use “as much as possible” this week because of significant strain on the state’s power grid.
The Electric Reliability Council of Texas, or ERCOT, is making the request because of “significant forced generation outages combined with potential record electric use” in June, according to an ERCOT release.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state...rylink=cpy

Feck that brownout noise.

The Calification of Texas  Sad
[Image: bCDxYBH.jpg]
Nice install.
VERY cool. Zombie proof!
Massive storm rolled though tonight. Straight line winds and a tornado "to be determined later."

We were away but drove through several miles of dark homes before getting home. Rolled into the Gayborhood and my hose was like the Vegas Strip while the vast majority of neighbors were dark.

Loving this Generac and being off the power grid.
Been planning a Texas Beach trip and we have been watching a TON of Texas beach YouTube's, beach front bargain hunts, Sandpiper beach cam, sandfest videos. One thing we have noticed is you all got some nasty winds down there. You need a generac. I'm gonna do some hardcore kite shopping before we head that way.
Camp Mexas be like.......[Image: 76d11c301cfbe515854f21f31c1f6250.jpg]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Usa