Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruger LCP Max .380 is getting some killer reviews. Check out this one!!
https://youtu.be/zRY857binNI

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Augie is still looking for a nice carry gun!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Usa 
Anybody own a Ruger??
I own a GP100. None of their semi-autos.
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.
I have the original LCP. It's convenient in warm months as it conceals most anywhere. But it's not a pistol where you want to shoot up a couple of boxes of ammo.
I have the lc9s it shoots fine.
I wish Glock would come out with a micro 9 like P365, Hellcat, etc. They are really dragging their feet.
(08-19-2021, 03:01 PM)Augie91 Wrote: Anybody own a Ruger??

Catching up here today. I have an LCPII. Fits in my pocket easily and isn't noticeable. It isn't perfect. I've had it about 7 years. Right after I got it, I started having stovepipe issues with it, changing ammo didn't help. Sent it back to Ruger no charge shipping or repair and it was good to go. I was averaging a box or two through it monthly at the range. Back end of last year, started having the same issues with it jamming. Tried polishing the feed ramp and new springs with no success. Sent it back to Ruger, again no charge and I was back in business. Both times, they replaced the barrel which includes the feed ramp. I'm back in business. So in short, I still carry it, but the first sign of trouble, get it fixed. If you want to go with Ruger with a .380, I'd look at the Max.
Another Ruger Max review.....still have not seen one in local stores yet.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/guns/ruger-l...to-review/

I want to fire one eventually, I'm wondering though if carrying a pocket pistol that does not have a safety would be a prudent choice for me?!
You'll shoot your tallywhacker off!
For Realz!
Usa