Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Range Time
[Image: oeLDUnx.jpg]

Took my 26 y/o niece shooting in my buddies pasture that backs up to my place. 

She's never even held a firearm before. So we had to start at the basics and did a bit of classroom time before going to the range for live fire. 

She got comfortable and began to actually hit the target. The main thing is I wanted her not to be scared of the weapon and the tiny kick of a 9mm. Her hitting the target was a bonus and booster to her spirit as a 1st timer. 

I didn't wanna over do it her first time so we ended up with a mag dump. We will hopefully shoot a couple times a month till she's good.

Her boyfriend wanted to come along but I told her that he would be a distraction the first couple times.

Wife and I are gunna gift her a pistol of her own at Christmas.

My BIL did her no favors by sending her off to college and never teaching her how to defend herself.  Angry
Nice shooting! Is that a P365?! What type of pistol you gonna get her for Christmas?? I love talking about buying guns.
Yah, it's the wife's P365 good eye.

Not sure what 9mm I'll get her yet. She prolly needs to shoot the Sig and muh 43X and see which one Feelz mo better.
I need some range time - been a few months. On the plus side, my wife invited a couple from her work over last week, the husband and I hit it off and he's a gun guy. We plan on some shooting. I invited my friend from work and her husband over a couple days later. She's the gun person. Unfortunately, knowing my wife, she won't be too cool with just me and her going out shooting. My wife is over the top jealous sometimes. To make matters worse, my friend is very pretty.
Coordinate a threesome. That will help get past the awkwardness.
Do it. You can make this happen.
I don't think I'm a silk pajamas and smoking jacket kind of guy...