Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won two guns this year
Bought a couple tickets for two FFA gun draws this year. Have bought a ticket in one the past two years and never won, my buddy has won one each year.   

Won a Ruger 9mm in one and won a glock 9mm in the other tonight.

16 draws left in the second drawing with one active ticket left.
Nice.

I bought two tickets at $100 each for the state Friends of the NRA org. 200 ticket limit for 7 prizes. I won the top prize of a Henry lever action 45-70 NRA gun of the year. Nicely engraved and serial number was 2020NRA###.
Nice!
My gambling this year consisted of a $100 ticket on a year old bass boat which is a yearly raffle in the area. Had a better than 1/500 chance but didn't play out.
(01-31-2022, 01:26 PM)bdutton Wrote: Nice.

I bought two tickets at $100 each for the state Friends of the NRA org. 200 ticket limit for 7 prizes. I won the top prize of a Henry lever action 45-70 NRA gun of the year. Nicely engraved and serial number was 2020NRA###.

Hell of a nice gun.
Send Lou a gun
Damn, this is a lucky site! Wish I was in a Super Bowl block pool this year. For years, A friend of mine was in a $1000/block SB pool. Final score winner walked away with $50,000 in a paper bag.
Ruger and Glock, those are two quality wins!!
Rat bastard! Been going to gun raffle dinners for year and haven't won a damned thing. lol
_________
You can never carry too much ammo, unless you are swimming or on fire.
(02-04-2022, 12:49 PM)Stank Delicious Wrote: Rat bastard! Been going to gun raffle dinners for year and haven't won a damned thing. lol

Should send you the picture of the ATV the wife won a few years ago Smile

Between my boss and me we have been in the first raffle for the past three years, he won the first two years (pistol and and AR) and I won this year.
I need moar guns!!!!!