Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining Gusso...
Alright.  I'll probably kick myself for having to find another place to store a gadget, but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on an Ooni.  

Which one do you have?  I really can't decide between wood and propane, and the Karu 16 supports both, plus I can do charcoal for that New Haven style goodness.  So I think I'm going to go that route.  

Do you have a permanent home for yours, or do you just get it out and stow it as needed?
Charcoal? - what have you done with Lou?
I had to look them up.  Pizza oven would be boss.  What would you fuel it with?  It's about the cost of a Weber right?  Do you build a stand to sit it on?!  I've never tried pizzas on my gas grill, but I know y'all have talked out that in the past.  If you love making your own pies it is $$$ well spent IMHO.  I'd probably try to go the wood fired route.  Do you buy wood smoker chunks??
Usa 
Google tells me this is a 3-6 hundo pizza oven?

Why not Totinos at $1.50 each?
As a person that is allergic to chicken, the cheap pizza chicken pepperoni revolution has me pissed.  When did pork based products go bird over swine?  All about the bottom line.

Used to loves me the party pizza sausage with either OJ or choc milk.
Every few months I go down the rabbit hole of ooni pizza oven sites/videos but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Let us know what you go with and how you like it
(03-17-2022, 11:42 PM)dj in kc Wrote: Charcoal? - what have you done with Lou?

The Egg has always run on charcoal.

Real charcoal, not that Kingsford crap with the paraffin and old Chinese newspapers. 

This is for a pizza oven, not a grill.  Wink
(03-17-2022, 11:55 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Google tells me this is a 3-6 hundo pizza oven?

Why not Totinos at $1.50 each?

I do loves me a Party Pizza. 

The dual fuel one with the burner is 9. I bundled it with a peel and cover and it was just over a bone.
Cat kiln ready.
The firmening