Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Just got finished watching it. Fuck Disney! Fuck them so hard, right in the cornhole!!!
They really needed to bring Jar-Jar back.
They will nev-ah stop cranking out such turds because you people keep on buying tickets for Woke-ism.
It wasn't as bad as the last Jedi.

Everyone takes these movies too seriously. Just watch it and gave fun.
Solo was the best in that universe, then Rogue One. Probably a tie for third among Revenge of the Sith, Return of the Jedi, and Rise of Skywalker.
(05-17-2020, 03:36 PM)snowman Wrote: It wasn't as bad as the last Jedi.

Everyone takes these movies too seriously.  Just watch it and gave fun.

I tried to go into it with an open mind. I really did. The plot was just garbage. Special effects were on point, but that is about the only thing it had going for it.

(05-17-2020, 06:18 PM)Trub Lou Wrote: Solo was the best in that universe, then Rogue One.  Probably a tie for third among Revenge of the Sith, Return of the Jedi, and Rise of Skywalker.

That is the only one I haven't seen. I forgot about Rise until I was looking for something to keep me awake last night/this morning.
of the canonical starwars movies I'd put them as Ep4, 5, 3, then everything else is a huge heap at the bottom of a tall ladder. this latest trilogy was just awful storytelling that dazzled with great camera work and FX.

personally I thought Rogue One was better than Solo, but they were both really well done.
Solo and Rogue were all better than the last 6 Jedi they put out.
(05-18-2020, 02:56 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Solo and Rogue were all better than the last 6 Jedi they put out.
yes.
(05-18-2020, 02:56 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Solo and Rogue were all better than the last 6 Jedi they put out.

No question.