Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Y'all getting into today?
What's everybody getting into this weekend? We are gonna watch SheHulk and a movie tonight. Hawks night game on Saturday. Will be doing lots of walking as the weather is gonna be killer!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Usa 
About to grab the camper and hit a lake 30 min away. Meeting friends for drinks/dinner. Just a quick one night juant.
Smoking some pork bellies that have been curing for a couple weeks. Then some roadside chicken. Pools still open and were supposed to hit 89 today. Probably some beer..........
Camping, floating, and smoking. Perfect weekend!!!
Usa 
(09-17-2022, 02:38 PM)dj in kc Wrote: Smoking some pork bellies that have been curing for a couple weeks.  Then some roadside chicken.  Pools still open and were supposed to hit 89 today.  Probably some beer..........

I've been wanting to try smoked pork bellies. I checked Sams this week and No Joy. Local butcher or what?
Yeah, local shop.  The bellies will be bacon in the morning.  I've seen them at Sam's a few times but they still had the skin on them - which is a PIA, at least for me, to get off.
(09-17-2022, 01:48 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: About to grab the camper and hit a lake 30 min away. Meeting friends for drinks/dinner. Just a quick one night juant.

[Image: BYT7wPb.jpg]

Chillaxin lakeside. There is a fun marina bar/grill about a par 3 walk that serves up pretty good chow and booze.
Dude that is SUPER CHILL! NICE rig! You drinking that white claw seltzer again!?

Dogs be sleeping!

If the Hawks don't get their sh#t together tonight I'm gonna fly my herky flag upside down!!!
Usa 
(09-17-2022, 10:43 PM)Augie91 Wrote: Dude that is SUPER CHILL!  NICE rig!  .......

Nice camper too
I'll third that is a nice camper setup. Its it a tow or drivable camper? I've had my eye on class C's ever since I went to the RV hall of fame in Indiana.