Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Y'all getting into today?
Grand Design Imagine XLS 22MLE

So it's a 22' bumper pull. It's a perfect size for the two of us and easy to pull. I've had pop ups to 5th wheels and campers and this is optimal.
Cyclones tried....and failed. Let's go Hawks!! Looking forward to game tonight. Got me some killer Ribeyes from Sam's that I'm looking forward to hammering! Grill or Pan to oven?! Hmmmm.
Usa 
Fing Hawks yeah. I ate the meat outta those pan to oven rosemary Ribeyes.
Usa 
Brought camper home and taking a small break from prepping.

I told Boss that I wanted to GTFO this weekend on the cheap. So apparently every single state park in the state is booked with the exception I somehow got a cancelled spot at Galveston State Park. Not that Galveston is all that or anything but I'll take it. Sucks I have to drive through Houston. Leaving in the morning.
Post pics. We may wind up at Galveston for spring break?! Dam air fare and vrbos are so expensive!!!
Usa 
My work computer shit the bed last weekend and I had to buy a new one. It arrived today so I spent the late afternoon/early evening setting it up. I managed to retrieve the Quickbooks files and my water program from the old hard drive using one of those HD enclosures. Now that I don't have to worry about that I have time to start worrying about other stuff..
Wife wants to
Wife wants to
Wife wants to
and then wife wants to
After that, wife wants to

So, none of that.
Dr appointment today. My labs came with a few showing indicators of anemia.

I can't imagine how I have iron issues.
It would explain why I've been so easily exhausted lately.
(10-07-2022, 05:06 PM)Buzzie mcnugget Wrote: It would explain why I've been so easily exhausted lately.

I'm tired all the time too but it's just because I'm lazy.
October yum![Image: 0b8745813c6652e5ad9a4da907af8f60.jpg]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Usa