Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trash day find
I was riding my bike yesterday and saw this in the trash.  It's in good condition and holds pressure.

[Image: PXL-20221025-203935171.jpg]

[Image: PXL-20221025-203920171.jpg]
That's wild. I need to get rid of some of mine but I want some $$ for them.
I've got 10+ that I'm not using... what do they go for nowadays?
I picked up 3 ball locks for $15/each last year. They still had soda in them, which really surprised me.
I've seen them anywhere from $25 - $50 in the FB group around here.  I'd be surprised if any went for $50
(10-27-2022, 01:06 PM)dave Wrote: I've got 10+ that I'm not using... what do they go for nowadays?

I'd guess $30-40 depending on demand in your area.
Hi friends. How are you all. I hope you will be fine. I like this so much. It shares a great deal of knowledge. Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist, widely acknowledged to be one of the greatest and most influential physicists of all time. Best known for developing the theory of relativity, he also made important contributions to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics.
Sir Isaac Newton FRS was an English mathematician, physicist, astronomer, alchemist, theologian, and author who was described in his time as a natural philosopher. He was a key figure in the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment that followed. Galileo di Vincenzo Bonaiuti de' Galilei was an Italian astronomer, physicist and engineer, sometimes described as a polymath. Commonly referred to as Galileo, his name is pronounced. He was born in the city of Pisa, then part of the Duchy of Florence
Never heard of Einstein, Newton, or Galileo, but welcome anyway!
Get a better bot
and learn how to spell William...