Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat old man...
went for a bike ride...
rode 62 miles on my bike for my 62nd birthday this morning!  Don't know why I set this goal, just did. Actually, no where did I feel uncomfortable until the last 5 miles or so. Only because I knew the end was in sight, had to keep sitting up and resting my balls!
Solid.

The trick will be trying to walk tomorrow morning. Big Grin
Happy Birf-day old dude.
Wow... well done old fart!
Good for you young man!
Impressive.
Speaking of old, boss lady and I have been playing doubles pickleball it's fun.....imagine ping pong but you move around and get some cardio but muh knees feel it.
Mine has forced me to hit the treadmill.
I'm kinda of a mutant, 6 - 6 and 220lbs. Lately when standing up after reclining for a bit I get light headed. I need cardiovascular upgrades.
I got inspired and cut down a large Oak tree today... at least 24 inches wide with an 18 inch chainsaw. Perfect drop. Got about 1/3rd through the trim and cut and got my saw stuck in a large heavy portion of the 15 inch section that suddenly settled and pinched the saw. Took about an hour of a combination of floor jack and supports to get it out.

My 58.9 year old body now has pain in places where I do not know how or why are related to the work I did. I had a spasm in by abdomen and cramps in my calf. WTF.
I really thought I left pickleball behind on the mid 80s in gym class, but it's like everywhere now.