Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Vacation 2020 - Yes or No?!
I spent a little over a week in Indiana at the ASSA Smallbore national championship. 4 days of prone and 2 days of 3 position rifle shooting in 80-90 degree heat.

Part of that time was visiting my Mother in the Buffalo NY area before heading to Indiana and then visited my Daughter in Columbus for a day (or is it Flavortown?).

Still have 3 weeks of vacation time and now where to go.
(08-07-2020, 01:37 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: Muh last monkeyfighting day of work. I should have phoned this bitch in. *sigh*

I need the downtime. Gdamn Covid fecking up muh vacays.

I measure my vacation in hours now. 3 hours of unstructured time is like ... unbelievable.
I do my best to take muh camper out x1 per month for a weekend, other than that I've done nothing but hump my ass at work since Chyna virus hit.
Beachside. Long haul today.
Our family just got back from Indian Shores. Beaches were socially distanced. Grocery and restaurants all had wear mask signs. Florida is just fine. Planes were 75% full and errybody had their masks on!
The whole gang go?
Spent the day Sunday at Narragansett Beach (RI). Beach parking was limited to 25% capacity. Entrance to the beaches was limited to a limited number as well. Beach was pretty much full... maybe 75%. Masks had to be worn when using the facilities. There was a water ban on so no beach showers were available.
[Image: QjivJIX.jpg]

Muh view for the week. Not a bad day, taters.
(08-10-2020, 08:09 PM)Trub Lou Wrote: The whole gang go?

All 6 of us!  My mom was scheduled to go, but at 77 she was scared and cancelled.  We had a great trip.  It was pretty low key and I felt as safe there as I do in the QC.  Hoping to go back again soon if air Tix stay crazy cheap.
(08-12-2020, 02:01 PM)Augie91 Wrote: My mom was scheduled to go, but at 77 she was scared and cancelled.

Good God.  Have these liberals no shame?!