Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currently in the fermenter
(01-18-2021, 12:16 AM)Augie91 Wrote: Post some pics of your setup if it's convenient!  I have not brewed in over 10 years, now that the kids are getting older I should try to brew a few batches come spring time!!  I still got all my equipment gathering dust.

I just use a 10 gallon round Igloo cooler with a BIAB along with a 10 gallon Polarware brew pot.  I ferment in either a Speidel or 10 gallon Torpedo keg (when fermenting under pressure).  Pretty basic.
Kegged the Allen-Diggs double coverage IPA Friday.  Drank a few last night. Very thick mouth feel with apple tones.

Made this for the tap handle.

[Image: oqPxnhU.jpg]
Very Nice!!!!! That is a WINNER!!!!
Usa 
Not this year but my last batch of 2020. Brewed a faux Imperial Lager around December 30th. I brought some up to Philly this past week. My god, that 10% abv put my cousin and myself on our asses. I haven't been that drunk in some time. Fall down, staggering drunk bad.
Chug
10% ABV will light a fella up.
Usa 
10 gallons of an Oatmeal PA was bubbling away early this morning. All Citra......
Creamsicle!!
I might do my Belgian Tripel recipe this weekend but try it with Hornindal Kveik. Gonna call it "Screaming Viking" and toss in a bruised cucumber.
(01-25-2021, 03:35 AM)dj in kc Wrote: 10 gallons of an Oatmeal PA was bubbling away early this morning.  All Citra......

I cannot get enough of the Citra Hop.  I've heard of Oatmeal Stouts, but never Oatmeal Pale Ale.  Interesting!  It has been awhile since I've made a Pale Ale, or any beer, so I don't recall, is it common to use Oatmeal in them?!