Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Projects
I'm staring at a bunch of mud that is suppposed to be our garden. I got it disked last week just in time for rain. Got the layoff plow mounted on the cultivator and waiting for the ground to dry out. Gotta get green beans and corn in the ground. Maters no where near ready to transplant.
Bump.

Having some erosion in the back yard. Needs a retaining wall that honestly prolly should have happened when I built but ran out of $$.

Not looking forward to getting the bid on that fecker. But I'm too damn old to be slinging cinder blocks and digging holes. Some things you gotta hire out.

And fecking flowerbeds too. Same guy is bidding ripping out holy bushed and redoing the flower beds by the pool. Did I mention I'm too old to be assholes and elbows in the dirt?
I hear ya, 60 this August. But I try to keep doing as much as I still can myself.

This summer we're having a barndo built out on the far pasture. My son's moving up to KY and it will be his place. I'm planning on he and I can do a lot of the interior build out.
Retaining wall and pool flowerbeds go this months. The bid came in about 1/2 as much as I was expecting so that was nice.