Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping Christmas Road Trip
When I toured Buffalo they were hand-bottling Blanton's. Place smelled heavenly. I have not drank much Blanton's.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Usa 
Boss lady has determined we really don't have enough time next month to drive all the way to see the Ark.

So I dodged this bullet yet again. Prolly just spend the week in the TX Hill country.
We are gonna do a make-up of our 2022 Port A trip that got cancelled due to the weather! Hope it works out this time! Wife wants to look at some potential retirement properties.

Usa 
Leaving shortly for a quick 5 night camper trip of ATX Hill Country. Wish I could have done more nights but Mexas Inc is swamped and I can't be away for longer.
Swamp is better than dry. Never go dry.
Lube. Tho.
So back home after 5 nights away. Cold front moving through and after this beating of a summer I'm ready.

Planning Skipping Xmass 2023 and thinking I'll head West to Big Bend NP thankfully the Boss has not mentioned the Gdamn Ark in KY again.
Skipping Xmass 2023 in Fredricksburg TX in the heart of the Hill Country. Doing 4 nights although we may pick another night or two elsewhere on the way home.

Today it's wine tasting.
Merry Christmas All![Image: 04551e4b9d6a35fe3590dc0ba8d288c7.jpg]

Mexas you going to Lady Bird Johnson Park?

Usa 
Augie you bees in Corpus?

Naw. Prolly won't do Ladybird again.