Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tractor Time
Or simply turn on an upstairs faucet. No lugging 5000lbs and it's free.
[Image: vod38bu.jpg]

I was productive a Feck yesterday. In the morning I poured a retaining wall using 6.5 80lb bags of concrete.

In the afternoon Uncle Mexas retained Favorite Uncle of the World status by taking muh nephew fishing in my old man;s pond. It's so damn full of fish erry single cast gets a hit. It's hard work baiting and taking fish off the line for a Chillren. 

[Image: pHRTjx2.jpg]
Nice sized bluegill. Damned things will take over a pond.
Pan fish are a blast for the youngins
Mexas, what tractor you have there? I'm trying to make a decision on what to get in the 25-30 hp range. Looking at LS as a possibility, since they're making New Holland's smaller line.
I love catching, and eating the bluegills! When I lived in Kentucky I had a buddy with a farm pond that was full of them. Got a lot of fond memories fishing that pond. I wish I could have taken my boys there just once.
Usa 
Put out a triaxle of crushed limestone on the driveway today. I'm going to need one load.
I love tractor time. Just relaxing.
Got a cupholder on that tractor Wink
Usa 
But of course.

I nearly tipped it over with a loader full of limestone.
Then next trip did the same thing.

Bad idea.
(07-18-2020, 01:44 PM)Mexas Joe Wrote: So muh Swale worked as intended, till we got 7" of rain in 24 hours. Shit eroded like hell. Rather than simply bring in more dirt to fill the swale that will just wash away again I went full Jihad on that bitch. 

84 bags of 80lb quickcrete later:

[Image: Nu8xvCi.jpg]

I'll fill in and dare that whore to wash out again. 

6800lbs of concrete moved in a single day by yours truly makes me feel like an old man.

We do the same thing at camp where we have bad erosion.  Works well